The Team

We are Flatline Films and we are currently in the process of producing our debut film 'Roadside'.

Director - George Gamble

Producer - Roam Hamilton

Cinematographer - Harry Knight

Here is our FlatLine Fims blog.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lessons from my Micro-Drama

I learnt in my Micro-Drama that despite producing a storyboard before shooting the Micro-Drama you do not gage an understanding for what you can shoot in areas you are filming within.

When filming this I also developed an understanding for using the equipment and how it allows you to capture shots from very different positions which can benefit your Micro-Drama when you come to edit it.

I also learnt when it comes to editing I didn't have enough shots to play around with which would have made the Micro-Drama better and easier to express what we wanted to within the shot. If I was to do this again I would take more shots from different angles and maybe include something within the story that we didn't intent to, this could make it more exiting or possibly add a twist.

Finally I learnt a lot about the software we use to edit the productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment